United by Laughter Yoga, LYUK is a membership organisation and resource for enthusiasts, practioners and professionals.
- We love to laugh and want to share the many health benefits of laughter with others.
- We understand that we will better be able to achieve our aims by coming together and laughing as one.
- We wish to be part of an organisation that represents and promotes Laughter Yoga in a way that is professional, co-ordinated and for the benefit of all concerned.
We see a future where the therapeutic benefits of laughter are recognised as a valuable healing modality and are available to all.
To Promote, Support and Unite Laughter Yoga in the UK.
Our aims are simple:
To promote Laughter Yoga as an effective and sustainable practice for happiness, health and wellbeing.
To support the highest standards of professionalism and the well-being of our members.
There’s no ‘I’ in Team but there is in Unity. Together we are “The Voice of Laughter Yoga” in the UK.
Our objectives are to:
- Grow membership.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Promote Laughter Yoga in the UK.
To make sure that LYUK operates for the benefit of all concerned, we listen to our members and take guidance from our Voluntary Advisory Board.
If you have passion, skills and experience and would like to help steer us towards a bright and sustainable future, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Voluntary Advisory Board|
Operations, Finance, Marketing, IT, HR
England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales
|Membership Services Manager|
Say Yes! to Laughter Yoga.
United We Laugh